Thursday, September 24, 2009

Fall Alpha Freebie


Fall seems to be approaching must sooner than I want, but in light of that, it means the fall layouts will be fast approaching. Inspired by a beautiful paper in Forever Autumn - The Collection, I have created an alpha that would match well with the kit. Mrs. JayBob Designs graciously allowed me to create an alpha from her beautiful leaf paper and offer it as a freebie. Go pick up the kit by her and Tootlebugz and utilize this alpha. If you create a page using this alpha and their kit, please let me know and I'd love to post the page here on my blog!
Please leave some love if you download this alpha, I'd love to hear from you. You may pick up this alpha HERE. Happy Scrapping!

2 comments:

Pattycakes said...

What a beautiful alpha!! Thank you!! :)

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 7 post on Sep. 25, 2009. Thanks again.