Friday, September 11, 2009

Project Gallery - Week 1 Page

I finished my first page for Project Gallery over at Designs in Digital last night. I was pressed for time due to the kids' activities this week, but thought it turned out well. Thanks to a friend at work who happened to have the most adorable picture of her son, so thought it would be a great picture for my page.

The challenge:
We were provided 12 papers, 2 felts, 3 metals (paper clip, staple and washer). We were to use: 8 papers, 2 felts and 3 metals. There were no other elements provided and we could create elements as long as it utilized the materials. No re-coloring? Ugh. That was hard, but doable. And no using elements from other kits.

Here is my page.

The next step will be the voting. The voting begins on Sunday, September 13th and ends on Tuesday, September 15th. If you love my page, I ask you to please go and vote over at Designs in Digital.
I will post further instructions this weekend. This was a great challenge and made one think about the design of the page and how to use all the bright, bold colors provided in the papers.
Have a great Friday everyone!

No comments: