Wednesday, September 2, 2009

It's Been Way too Long! (Quick Page Freebie)


Ok, I just realized that summer has flown by and as a result my blog has suffered. Let's see, baseball games, softball games, and then school shopping and then I took senior pictures for my son and then of one of his classmates. Now football season is here. Ugh!



Anyway, I am back into doing scrapping again after taking a small break. I am refreshed (not sure about rejuvenated). LOL. I have done some pages over the last month, but am offering a free Quick Page that is fall related for those upcoming fall pictures. It is pretty basic, so I am hoping you will add lots of personal touches to the page. Here is a preview.


You can get this Quick Page HERE. If you create a page with this and want to share it, please by all means let me know. I'd love to see it!


It was created using a kit by Danielle Christiansen called Natures Simplicity. If you'd like to get the entire kit, visit here site here.
Also, if you are looking for something different to do, then you need to check out the new and upcoming happenings over at Designs in Digital. You've seen Project Runway, now come and join us for Project Gallery on September 9th. Just sign up at DID, register for the newletter and express your interest in the forum and you will be on your way!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 02 Sep [LA 07:00pm, NY 09:00pm] - 03 Sep [UK 02:00am, OZ 12:00pm] ).

Danielle Christiansen said...

really cute! Thanks for using my kit

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Page 8 post on Sep. 03, 2009. Thanks again.