Saturday, November 22, 2008

Busy, Busy Day

Today will be a busy day today. I have a good friend from high school whose father passed away earlier this week, so I will be attending his funeral today. I will be happy to see her, but it's so sad to do it under these circumstances. Then later tonight it will be pizza and college football at the in-laws. That will be a lot of fun.

Today I will post a couple of pages that I created using Danielle Christiansen's All Boy kit. I had to dig up some old pictures of the son from when he was little, but who doesn't like to reminisce?


This page I had a lot of fun with because son was sitting down. I thought what better way to really make him "pop" out was to make him pop out of the frame. So I took one of the frames and modified it to lay a little flatter so I could work my magic. I really liked how it turned out!

This page I took several of Danielle's backgrounds that she had in the All Boy kit and put them together on the page and used ric rac she had in the kit to give a nice finished look. I did modify the ric rac slightly by adding a grain texture to it. I found some great pictures of son playing with various sport equipment, so thought a nice collage of those pictures would work well on this page. It was a lot of fun to create and gets the pictures out of tubs onto a page! Hope everyone has a great Saturday.



No comments: