Monday, November 24, 2008

New Wordart for You!

I was listening to music the other day while doing some scrappin' and I heard the words "The World Goes Away When You Kiss Me". The music moved onto the next song, but the words stuck, so I just had to go back and see who sang the song. The lyrics came from was a song by Shania Twain. The words really took hold of me and it seemed only right to put them into my own version of word art. I am making the wordart available to you as a freebie, just please be sure to leave a little love. You can download this wordart HERE.


I have also posted an example of how I used this wordart. I re-colored the black lettering white in my page to show up better, but other than that there were no other modifications made. Credits for my page are: my photos from our trip to St. Maarten, my wordart, background texture comes from the kit Pistache Glacee by Melancolie.

No comments: