Wednesday, November 26, 2008

The Creative Juices



Boy, I really had a productive day yesterday. I think I did four or five pages of scrappin'. I ended last night working on a page that combined all the 1st days of school for daughter through her elementary years. I, of course, will have to now do one for son and probably pages showing their middle school years as well. They grow up way too fast.




This morning I worked on a page that highlighted a favorite picture of mine and used Danielle Christiansen's Little Princess kit again to feature the picture. Always loved her expression and smile in this picture.
I am sure that everyone is starting to prepare for tomorrow's upcoming Thanksgiving Day. Hopefully everyone has taken their turkey out to thaw and will have fun and blessed time with family and friends.

No comments: