Friday, November 21, 2008

My First Blog Post



It's Friday! Well, I have finally decided to create a blog for all the scrapping that I do. What a fun way to share some more insight to what I create and possibly share a few QPs that might pop into my brain.

Earlier this week I joined Danielle Christiansen's Creative Team and had the chance to use her new kit Autumn Berry. It is a beautiful kit with many rich colors. The first page I created used some older pics of my daughter, but they were fall pics regardless, so what better kit to use them with then Danielle's.

The second page I create was a fun one for me. There were so many good backgrounds in the kit, that I had a hard time picking just one or two, so I thought a patchwork type background would be fun to do. I hadn't really done one this elaborate before, but I thought it turned out pretty good. All the stitching I did was mine, so that took some time to complete, but all in all the look was what I would hoped it would be.

No comments: