Tuesday, November 25, 2008

It's Princess Day


Today is a bright sunny day here in Iowa. Although I know if I step outside, I will get hit with a wall of cold air. Brrrrr. I really don't care for this time of year; that transition between fall and winter. I keep seeing many scrapbook pages with kids outside in the first snow of the season. I guess if I was a kid, I'd be disappointed that there hasn't been any snow, but honestly I think I am just fine with no snow right now, especially after how hard we were hit last winter. It seemed that winter went on for 6-months. Ugh!
There are many beautiful winter and Christmas kits I would like to try, but for now I think I am content with scrappin' with some pretty colors and traveling down memory lane again. Today, I am working with older pictures (okay 13 years old) of daughter. I had scrapped pics of son when he was little, so using Little Princess kit by Danielle Christiansen, it was time to dig out the little girl pictures.
I hope to find a great Turkey Day kit so I can scrap some memories of the upcoming Thanksgiving on Thursday. Have a great day!

No comments: