Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Christmas Freebies

We received our first two Christmas cards yesterday and I was inspired to create a wonderful Christmas tree using the words "We Wish you a Merry Christmas!" I have created one in white and one in red. If there is another color you would like, please let me know and I would be happy to make it available.


You can download the tree with white wording HERE.

You can download the tree with red wording HERE.

Please leave some love if you download either of these. I would love to see what you create with this tree, so feel free to drop me a message to let me know where I can find your page, as I would love to post some other samples.

Here is a sample of a page I created using my tree and pictures of my nephews at Christmas two years ago. I love how my one nephew's present is as big as he is. Sooo cute!

Credits for the background and remaining elements are from CuddleBeez Scraps kit Christmas Blessings.

No comments: