Thursday, December 11, 2008

Winter Flannel

Well, what a busy day. I started a part-time job today for a large funeral home in the area and will be a part of the support staff to the funeral directors. I will be a member of the team that creates the folders for the services, creating memorial DVDs and other items that pay tribute to loved ones that have passed on. I look forward to utilizing my skills to help others during their time of grieving. It will be a job that comes with gratification of helping others.
In the meantime...
I have added another to my list of those that I CT for. I have joined the creative team over at Designs in Digital. One of the kits that is a collaboration kit this month is called Winter Flannel. It was created by Gone Scrappin' Designs and Tiger Lily's Designs. Here is a layout I created using the kit. I have it posted in many of my online galleries.

Will only post a short post for this evening. Must cook dinner. Have a good evening.

No comments: