Wednesday, December 3, 2008

New Kits to Use!!


I received an e-mail last night from Danielle saying that she had two new kits for her creative team: Lemonade & Pink Lemonade kit and a Retro kit. They have great colors and look forward to using them to create new pages! I already created one this morning as it is cloudy and starting to snow again today. Another 1-4 inches is possible. So what better way to brighten the day then to think about lemonade and summertime activities. I found this great picture of when my daughter and her cousins had crawled into a toy box and it was absolutely perfect to modify to make it look as though they were at a lemonade stand with their hands over the front of the stand.
I will mess around with the kits some more today and see what creative juices start going. Have a great day!!!

No comments: