Friday, December 26, 2008

Winter Wishes


It doesn't seem possible that it has been eleven days since I have last posted. It has been a very busy eleven days. I have been busy at my new job and I find it is more taxing on the brain as you get older to start a new job, but it is invigorating and I am really excited about the work I do. But as a result, I am having to find a new balance for my hobbies, digital scrapping included. Granted the holidays have thrown off the schedule a little. I am excited about some of the holiday pictures that I took yesterday and couldn't wait to use a great picture of a cardinal I took. I thought the stark contrast of red against a blue themed kit would be great.
I created this page using Danielle Christiansen's Winter Wishes kit. The kit provided such a wonderful canvas to promote this beautiful red cardinal that was flying around in the trees outside my parents' living room window. He seems to be looking right at me...waiting for his picture to be taken.
Hope everyone had a safe and wonderful Christmas and will look forward to the holiday pages that so many with scrap.

No comments: