Monday, December 8, 2008

Oh, the weather outside is....

frightful, but the inside the scrappin' is delightful! It has begun to freezing rain here tonight and I sit here hoping son will return home from work this evening safe and sound. I must go out and put some sand down at the top of the driveway, or he might not make it up the incline as DH has just said he about slid into the neighbors yard. EEEK! I don't like freezing rain. But to cheer me up a little, I will post a page I completed yesterday with a beautiful Christmas picture of my DD in 2003. Every year I would take pictures of the kids in their Christmas best. Oh the memories. Have a good evening!

Credits for this page go to:
Paper & Elements: Love Christmas by Ingrid7459
Snow in Snow Globe: In a Snowflake World by WaterLO Project
Snowglobe Template: C.W. Picket & Company

No comments: