Monday, December 15, 2008

Trying to Stay Warm

Hard to believe Monday has rolled around already. I got my Christmas cards back (for the second time) today. I had ordered my cards and they came in the mail stuck together obviously they had gotten wet and then dried on their trip to my mailbox. UGH! Well at least they are here and now I can work on getting them mailed out. At least they arrived in good condition this time and the second set were free!
The last few days I have been able to put together a few pages using some various kits. One page was my second layout for Winter Flannel by Tiger Lily's Designs and Gone Scrappin' Designs over at Designs in Digital. If you haven't check it out over there, they have some great challenges and great people!

The interwoven snowflake papers are not in the kit, as shown, but are available individually. I took the two papers and wove them together.

The next page I created was by Danielle Christiansen using her Winter Fun kit. I had to use the father/daughter picture again. Hope you'll check out her store.







I also finished a page created by Lost Gurlz 'Ventures who is a designer over at Designs in Digital as well. She has a great kit called Slumber Party with some great elements and papers. It is available at the Designs in Digital store.
Hope everyone has a great evening and stay warm if you're here in the midwest!

No comments: