Sunday, January 11, 2009

It's Beautiful Outside

I enjoyed my drive into town today to get groceries. The snow we received on Friday has placed itself so beautifully on the evergreen trees in many yards along the way. I wish I would have brought my camera along for the drive and got some pictures. I'm sure there will be more opportunities though, as we are to get another 1-4 inches of snow tomorrow now too. It was nice out though with temps in the low 20s and very little wind. Tomorrow may be another story though with winds anticipated to pick up in the afternoon increasing the wind chill factor despite the temps are supposed to be in the 20s again. I guess with those increased winds, that explains why they have issued a blizzard warning for tomorrow. I was going to take daughter out for some pretty winter pics, but I have a feeling that those plans may have to wait.

No comments: