Sunday, January 4, 2009

Working on Scrapbooks

Another icy morning here in Iowa. I guess that's what we get for wishing for a warmer winter....then we get ice instead of snow. Seems to be a common occurance this winter unfortunately. We will be having one last holiday gathering, then kids will be back to school tomorrow. The routine will be back finally...the holidays being on Thursdays this year really messed up my thinking of what day it was it seemed.


This morning I finally got a chance to work on some scrapbook pages and decided to work on some pages for daughter's soccer scrapbook. I downloaded a great soccer kit from Danielle Christiansen that can be found at http://www.danicdigiscraps.ecrater.com/ And here are the pages that I created. Thanks Danielle for the great kit!


No comments: