Monday, January 12, 2009

Making today bright

Such a ominous day with the snow falling and then the reports that wind will start tonight and could reach gusts of 40 mph. Definitely will make for dangerous travels if anyone dares to venture out. I had some fun today after work and put together some fun pages with two new kits that I had been working with this month.

The first page I used a favorite picture of my hubby and me. I used the kit Winter Love that was a Designing Duo kit put together by Tink's Trinkets and Wimpychompers over at Designs in Digital. You can find the kit at the store over there.


The other kit was working with today was a new kit by Tiger Lily's Digis. She has created a great kit I <3u> over at Designs in Digital.

Darling daughter was being silly last Valentine's Day when she received these large chocolate lips. Thought these pages would help brighten the day with all the potential winter weather coming our way.

Hope you all had a great Monday!


1 comment:

Ellay said...

These are great pages....I saw the first one over at DID and thought I'd pop over to see if there were more. I love the colors you used!

I'm jealous of your snow! We very rarely ever see any around these parts..though DH is from Iowa and has seen plenty in his life!! I'm sure you relate! lol