Saturday, January 24, 2009

Thinking of Summer!


Well, we had a short break in our cold weather this week and since we had ONE day that got over freezing, I decided it was time to get the first layer of winter grime off the vehicle. Wow! I had forgotten how pretty my vehicle looks when it isn't coated in snow, salt and dirt. LOL.


I think some summer scrappin is in order today to help warm the mind and body. Today I have used a kit by Bratty Sisters Designs. The kit is Indian Summer and can be found at the Store on the Designs in Digital Website.


This picture was taken in 2004 when the neighborhood kids were in the neighbor's pool. I used a paper shaper from digiscrapdepot to create the waves in the paper and used several blending effects to create the flowers and the second set of waves.

1 comment:

Ellay said...

Great layout! And what a good idea for warming up. I did a winter LO the other day and the icy colors had me freezing! I turned my heat up so high that it got close to 80 degrees in my house (DH was not happy)! Next time, I'm trying your idea! :)