Saturday, January 17, 2009

We've Survived Record Breaking Temps

Well, this week was one to remember...I guess add it to the growing list of records over the past year. Last winter, 'almost' record breaking snowfall total; last spring, record breaking flood crest on the Cedar River with record flooding that was just unbelievable to see; this winter, record breaking temps -24 degrees below zero. It was so nice to see it at 4 degrees above zero yesterday. Not sure what it is today, but the winds cannot be helping what is feels like outside right now. We are supposed to get into the twenties and maybe thirties this next week. It will be like a heat wave, almost a 40-50 degree swing in temperatures!
Anyway, with thoughts of warm weather in my head, I created another page with Dorothy's Creations Spiced Leather kit. I used this page for last year's Father's Day picture of Bill and the kids. Everything is so green and pretty in the picture. It can only bring warmth to ones self. All the papers and elements are original to the kit, however, I should note that the mats under the picture I did create, but used colors included in the plaid section of the page.

No comments: