Saturday, January 10, 2009

More Snow

Well, we got hit with more snow last night again. It had been a little while since we've had this much at one time. At least it is a fluffier snow, but it was interesting driving last night to pick up my daughter from the movies. It sure would have been nice to be able to see the road. It was just all snow every where and was still coming down.
Today has been a good creative day though. I have been working on some of my pages using some kits over at Designs in Digital. One of my favorite ones (which is probably because it takes my to a warm place and fond memories) is the page I created using a kit from Dorothy's Creations called Spiced Leather. It can be found over at the Designs in Digital Store.

1 comment:

Dorothy said...

Oh I dream of going to Hawaii one day! Great LO (thank you for using my kit hun.) I love the colour tone of the photos..great job!